Although we specialize in helping museums in the areas of fundraising and development, our 25 years of experience makes us uniquely qualified in a range of other areas, including governance, strategic planning, staff development and art consulting.
- Attract private patrons capable of major gifts
- Track and cultivate major gifts
- Engage your board with private giving
- Recruit professionals for your development staff and assist in their development
- Attract well-qualified members to your board
- Understand the role of your board
- Engage your board with your strategic plan
- Review and update the bylaws of your museum
- Perform a feasibility study, answering questions surrounding your vision and future projects
- Develop a “plan of action” for the next 3 to 5 years
- Acquire a vision for your programs and exhibitions
- Identify the strengths of your staff and areas needing support
- Develop strategies that sharpen the skills of your staff
- Discover how staff influence a visitor’s experience
We work with you to understand your interests and preferences. We consult our large network of contacts to acquire works of the highest quality at the best possible value.
Artists We Represent
All the artists we represent have established reputations and are considered leaders in the field of contemporary art. We also offer a selection of historical works. Contact us to view our list of available works.